The Auburn Chamber holds its Annual School/Business Partnership Golf Tournament in September of every year. Sponsorship opportunities are available with 100% of the proceeds going directly to the school and business communities with over $13,000 in funding for the Chamber’s Annual Scholarships awarded to graduating seniors living in Auburn, Mini-Grants awarded to Auburn and Bay Path Regional educators and Business Grants to support our local businesses.
22nd Annual School/Business Partnership Golf Tournament
Monday, September 19, 2016
Heritage Country Club
Charlton, MA 01507
Entry Fee: $125 per player
(includes greens fee, cart, lunch, dinner & grant donation)
Registration 9:00 a.m.
Tee Time 10:00 a.m.
2015 Golf Tournament Sponsor – First right of refusal ask out for 2016
2015 Partnership Sponsors:
- Aimtek, Inc.
- Automatic Rolls of New England
- R.D. Berthiaume Business Consultants, Inc.
- Capitol Siding & Home Improvement Company
- Exit Realty Partners
- Fuller’s of Auburn
- Matteo Gentile – Exit Realty Partners
- Healthsource of Auburn
- Hometown Bank
- Life Care Center of Auburn
- Mackinac Savings Bank
- Mercier Electric
- Midstate Auto Group
- Millbury Federal Credit Union
- Non-Metallic Solutions, Inc.
- Savers Bank
- Sheldon’s Harley-Davidson
- South County Physical Therapy
- Southbridge Savings Bank
- W.S. Anderson Associates, Inc.
- Webster First Federal Credit Union
- Western Carriers, Inc.
- Worcester Business Development Corporation
Various levels of sponsorships are available. This is a great way to get your name out there and give back to the community in which we live, work and play.
All proceeds from this tournament go to benefit Mini-Grant for Teachers and Scholarships for Students and Member Businesses.
Click here to download the Golf Sponsorship form if you are interested in participating as a sponsor.
If you are interested in sponsorship, golfing, or serving on the Golf Committee please contact Eleanor Houbre at 508-753-2924 ext. 224 or via email email@example.com.