To offer financial and educational resources targeting the needs of new and existing businesses for the purpose of expanding and supporting the Chamber’s membership base.
Our focus will be geared towards:
- Partnering with area service organization (Example: Mass. Small Business Development Center; SCORE; Martin Luther King, Jr. Business Empowerment Center; Center for Women & Enterprise; U.S. Small Business Administration)
- Marketing Opportunities
- Grant Opportunities
The first initiative of the task force is “BACK TO BUSINESS” which includes partnering with the following organizations by offering financial reimbursements for educational programs provided by these organizations:
- Center for Women & Enterprise
- MLK, Jr. Business Empowerment Center
- SCORE – A Resource Partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration
- Small Business Development Center at Clark University
Benefits to Your Business
- Education for Your Workforce
- Business Solutions
- Increased Profitability
- Access to Resources
- Improved Productivity
If you would like to find out more about these agencies and the educational programs/seminars they offer, click the links below to visit their websites.
The Auburn Chamber – Reinvesting in our Business Community
If you have any suggestions on services you would benefit from, or any other way the Chamber can help you grow your business, please let us know.