The Auburn Chamber of Commerce Mini-Grant Program provides grants of up to $250 each on a competitive basis for special and worthy projects that benefit students. This program is designed to support the development of innovative teaching ideas and increase student motivation and enthusiasm by providing funds for instructional experimentation and enrichment activities. The project may be an individual or team effort. Be creative!
The grant application can be submitted electronically or in hard copy (see link below). Hard copies must be returned to your building principal, and electronic applications must be submitted by Wednesday, September 26, 2018. Applications will be reviewed by the School/Business Partnership Committee and awards will be made in November.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your School/Business Partnership Liaison or Virginia Parent at the Auburn Chamber of Commerce (508) 753-2924 x240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innovative and creative teaching ideas (project title & description)
- Benefit to student (goals & objectives)
- Enrichment (how project enhances curriculum)
- Number of students reached per year
- Shelf life of project (# years project may be repeated)
- All applications must be completed in full