The Auburn Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring its second annual “Best Business Scarecrow Contest”!
The Auburn Chamber of Commerce invites all local businesses to enter a scarecrow contest that will help bring some cheer to the Auburn Community. Build a scarecrow that best represents your business!
- Scarecrows will be displayed at the Auburn Public Library.
- Businesses will be able to set up their displays between October 15th-18th
- Businesses will be required to take down their displays between November 1st – 6th
- All participants will be expected to follow social distancing protocols and regulations
- The Auburn Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors will judge all the submissions and announce the winner in early November
- Winners will be spotlighted on the Auburn Chamber webpage and on all social media pages
If your business is interested in participating, please reach out to: Virginia Murphy | VMurphy@worcesterchamber.org | (508) 753-2924
Or Click here to sign up!Sign Up!