- Applicant must be a child of a parent/guardian that is a member in good standing of the AUBURN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Applicant must list involvement of parent/guardian in the Auburn Chamber of Commerce.
- Do not submit letters of recommendation as part of this application.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of parent/guardian Chamber involvement, work experience,
community and school involvement, essay, and the potential interview.
- Application deadline is typically the first week of March