The Auburn Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a “Best Business Scarecrow Contest”!
The Auburn Chamber of Commerce invites all local businesses to enter a scarecrow contest that will help bring some cheer to the Auburn Community. Build a scarecrow that best represents your business!
- Scarecrows will be displayed at Goddard Park behind the Fire Headquarters
- Businesses will be able to set up their displays between October 16th-19th
- Businesses will be required to take down their displays between November 2nd – 5th
- All participants will be expected to follow social distancing protocols and regulations
- The Auburn Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors will judge all the submissions and announce the winner in early November
- Winners will be spotlighted on the Auburn Chamber webpage and on all social media pages
If your business is interested in participating, please reach out to: Virginia Parent | VParent@worcesterchamber.org | (508) 753-2924