Our February issue of the Chamber’s quarterly publication, Chamber Exchange: The Newspaper, is out now! Nearly 20,000 copies are mailed to all Chamber members and thousands of registered voters in the City of Worcester; they’re also distributed at key locations across the region.
In this edition:
- Worcester to Add 2,300 New Housing Units
- Two Plasma Donation Centers Open Doors in Worcester
- Businesses Beware: City Council’s Effects on Small Biz
- Recycling Do’s and Don’ts
- Night Life & Other Programs Collaborate to Solve Bus Driver Shortage
… and much more!
Can’t wait for your copy to come in the mail? Read the digital edition now!